Greg contacted me on a cold day in January. The North Cambridge residence renovated by his development group at 2 Hollis Park 1 had been on the market for over 150 days the previous year with another agent without selling.
I had previously met Greg at open houses I hosted for other developers at their projects in Cambridge. Our first meeting at 2 Hollis Park went well, and in due course I was hired to list the property for sale.
In short order an action plan was agreed upon and executed:
• Attend to touch-up painting and cleaning
• Install washer and dryer
• Stage every room
• Create a floor plan for marketing
• Complete outline of work detailing key elements of the renovation
• Take professional photos
• Develop a dedicated property website page, including interactive neighborhood guide
• Host broker luncheon at property
• Individually contact all the top agents in area regarding residence
• Advertise and promote the home online
• Conduct a series of public open houses and showings by appointment